Posted 6 Jun, 2019
Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
- Beach was clean and not too crowded;
- Room was good, and clean;
- Cute animals hanging around. We had some flying squirrels at dinner, which were really cute.
- Given twin beds even though we booked a King;
- Although the staff was friendly, service was borderline awful;
- Reception desk lady (don’t know her name) was rude and did not let us speak;
- Turn down service was slow, not done after 4 hours from our request, despite the Hotel staff telling us that they would do it immediately;
- The Restaurant staff/waiters were really confused. They would take our drink order at breakfast multiple times, and nothing would be served until we enquired about it;
- the coral nursery / snorkeling felt like false advertising. It was more like a pond than anything;