Visitors can enjoy all that Lauria has to offer including the mountain views and ski areas. There are 261 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Lauria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Lauria each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 7°C