Overview of Bayview Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Twin Room
About this area
Located near the beach, Bayview Hotel is in Lima's Miraflores neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Larcomar Shopping Center and Plaza San Miguel Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Costa Verde and Waikiki Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Acho Bullfighting Ring. Surfing/boogie boarding offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ecotours nearby.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Larcomar Shopping Center - 3 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 14 min walk
- Miraflores Central Park - 15 min walk
- Kennedy Park - 16 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 11 min drive
- San Borja South Station - 8 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- El Tumi Restaurant – Garden-view cocktail bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 8 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 52.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I didn't like the way that the property was shown on Expedia, options made it look like we were going to have breakfast included when this was never going to be available. I blame Expedia for this issue. The personal was nice enough to change our room since our first had no plugs near the bed, they were on the other side of the room, and was loud since it was street side; the new room had a balcony and was not street side so it was a lot quieter and had plugs near the bed. The old room had a fan but it was very loud and we weren't going to be able to sleep, the new room had a stand fan which when we left the balcony door open was pleasant. Overall staying in the old building, which has no A/C, was good but not great. Their employees are very nice and made up for multiple shortcomings.