- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Orchid Hostels
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Private Bathroom
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, 1 King Bed, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Private Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Women only (4 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (4 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (20 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (6 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (10 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (8 beds)
Economy Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
About this area
Orchid Hostels is located in Lima. Plaza San Miguel Mall and Plaza Norte Peru are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Miraflores Central Park and Kennedy Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Acho Bullfighting Ring or National Stadium.
- Plaza San Martin - 1 min walk
- Jiron de La Union - 3 min walk
- Cathedral of Lima - 10 min walk
- Plaza de Armas de Lima - 11 min walk
- Marcahuasi - 12 min drive
- San Borja South Station - 10 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Central. Good place for a night stay in the center. Very hard (wooden plank-like) bed, and facilities clean but a bit run down. Friendly staff. Up several steep fights of stairs