Visitors can enjoy all that Linhares has to offer including the lakeside setting, parks and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Linhares, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Linhares
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 1342 millimetres of rain falls on Linhares each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 19°C