- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Palácio Vila Flor
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Economy Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Mezzanine (4 Adults)
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Mezzanine
Superior Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Superior Twin Room
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom, River View (4 Adults)
Standard Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom, River View
Family Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Courtyard Area
Classic Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Bathroom
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Bathroom, Courtyard Area
About this area
Located in Lisbon's Alfama neighbourhood, Palácio Vila Flor is in the historical district and near a metro station. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Oceanarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Lisbon Cathedral (Se) - 3 min walk
- Commerce Square - 8 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 10 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall - 11 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator - 12 min walk
- Limoeiro Stop - 3 min walk
- Santa Apolonia Station - 11 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 23 min drive
About this property
Palácio Vila Flor
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4.25 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palácio Vila Flor House Lisbon
- Palácio Vila Flor House
- Palácio Vila Flor Lisbon
- Palácio Vila Flor
- Palácio Vila Flor Lisbon
- Palácio Vila Flor Guesthouse
- Palácio Vila Flor Guesthouse Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities