Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 14 Jul,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep,2020
Travellers to Lispole will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 149 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) away.
Dressing for Lispole
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lispole is 918 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F