Listowel Hotels from SG$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Listowel has to offer including the cafes, parks and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, bars and theatres.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Listowel
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shannon (SNN), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) away
Dressing for Listowel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Listowel each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C