Visitors can enjoy all that Lobos has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Lobos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Lobos gets about 995 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 6°C