- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Place des Jacobins
- 7 min walk
- Bellecour Square
- 7 min walk
- University of Lyon II
- 10 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lyon Opera and Confluence Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lyon Confluence Shopping Center and Part Dieu Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Groupama Stadium, or consider a night out at Transbordeur. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Lyon travel guide
- Place des Jacobins - 7 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 7 min walk
- University of Lyon II - 10 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière - 5 min drive
- Bellecour Station - 3 min walk
- Lyon Perrache Station - 15 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- L Institut – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.63 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Le Royal Lyon Mgallery Lyon
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Lyon
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Hotel
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Hotel Lyon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Friendly, efficient and beautifully set out.
Three days overlooking Bellecour. Staff were engaging, friendly and very efficient. Rooms and bathroom are not large but well kept and clean. Pleasant second floor bar over looking the square and next door to its sibling restaurant. A wonderful stay.