- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- 15 min drive
- Tuen Mun Park
- 18 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- University of Hong Kong
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Ma Wan, Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort is in the historical district and near the beach. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Nathan Road Shopping District and Ladies' Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum.
- Ladies' Market - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 15 min drive
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 16 min drive
- Tuen Mun Park - 18 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 23 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsing Yi Station - 9 min drive
- On Ting Station - 17 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Harvest Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Noah's Kitchen – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 370.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Noah’s Ark Hotel Resort Ma Wan
- Noah’s Ark Ma Wan
- Noah's Ark Hotel Resort
- Noah's Ark & Resort Ma Wan
- Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort Hotel
- Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort Ma Wan
- Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort Hotel Ma Wan
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cockroaches in Bedroom & A Very Average Breakfast
We were greeted by an amazing view of the bridge and the Ark - though a bit gimmicky - looks great in its vastness. The receptionist was nice and we were looking forward to bed. As we entered the room, a large cockroach left and I slammed the door the second it left! during unpacking, a small cockroach ran out from under the fridge and that was a HUGE shock just as we had thought we had seen enough for the night! Had a restless night as worried about more cockroaches and the flashing light from the smoke detectors was so bright!! Total of four flashing lights, 2 right above the bed! Breakfast - I didn't really enjoy it but it was so-so.