- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Grand Emperor Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room - Free Late Check Out at 4P.M.
About this area
Grand Emperor Hotel is located in Macau. Macau Tower and Senado Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Macau Fisherman's Wharf and Chimelong Ocean Kingdom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Zhuhai International Circuit or Tap Seac Multisport Pavilion.Visit our Macau travel guide
- Macau Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Senado Square - 6 min walk
- Cineteatro Macau - 6 min walk
- St. Dominic's Church - 8 min walk
- Lisboa Casino - 8 min walk
- Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Emperor Court – Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Royal Kitchen – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Majestic Robatayaki – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Emperor Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MOP 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel is in central of town Hotel staffs are good at their jobs ;good services I especially want to say a Big thanks to staff YOYO Saw My requests are all possible with YOYO great help ( Birthday celebrations surprise, trip to Shenzhen and trip to chuhai and etc)