Overview of Home Club Lagasca XXX
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
About this area
This apartment is located in Madrid's Salamanca neighbourhood. Prado Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Madrid Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center.
- El Retiro Park - 14 min walk
- Puerta de Alcala - 14 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 18 min walk
- WiZink Center - 18 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 7 min drive
- Serrano Station - 5 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 12 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 21 min drive
About this property
Home Club Lagasca XXX
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A damage deposit of EUR 150 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9 PM and 2 AM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.