Overview of Selton Plaza España
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Selton Plaza España is located in Madrid's Moncloa-Aravaca neighbourhood. Royal Palace of Madrid and Puerta del Sol are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Principe Pio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Teatro Coliseum - 3 min walk
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 5 min walk
- Royal Palace of Madrid - 10 min walk
- Plaza de Oriente - 10 min walk
- Teatro Lara - 11 min walk
- Plaza de Espana Station - 3 min walk
- Madrid Principe Pio Station - 13 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 25 min drive
About this property
Selton Plaza España
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A damage deposit of EUR 150 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.