Travellers to Mala will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mala, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Mala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Mala gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 28°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 13°F