Overview of 1825 Gallery Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin (Window)
Deluxe King (Window)
Standard Double (No Window)
Standard Twin (No Window)
Superior King (Window)
Superior King (No Window)
Executive Suite, City View
Deluxe Double (Window)
About this area
1825 Gallery Hotel is located in Malacca City. Chen Ho's Cultural Museum and Portuguese Settlement are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and Christ Church. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Chen Ho's Cultural Museum - 5 min walk
- Red Square - 6 min walk
- Christ Church - 6 min walk
- The Stadthuys - 6 min walk
- Malacca River - 11 min walk
About this property
1825 Gallery Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 23 and MYR 46 for adults, and MYR 23 and MYR 46 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 103.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities