- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Marvelux Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Triple Room
Premium Superior Room
About this area
Marvelux Hotel is located in Malacca City. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Hatten Square. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Jonker Street Night Market - 6 min drive
- Menara Taming Sari - 7 min drive
- Encore Melaka - 7 min drive
- Red Square - 8 min drive
- Malacca River - 8 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 88 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marcious Cafe – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 70 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort