Overview of Novotel Melaka
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Executive, Premier Room
About this area
In the city centre, Novotel Melaka is in an area with good shopping. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Hatten Square. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Hatten Square - 5 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall - 7 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center - 8 min walk
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall - 9 min walk
- A Famosa - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 100 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Square – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Gourmet Bar – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 84.80 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 50 per night
- Cleaning deposit: MYR 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 42.4 for adults and MYR 21.20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 84.80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Melaka Hotel Malacca
- Novotel Melaka Hotel
- Novotel Melaka Malacca
- Novotel Melaka Hotel
- Novotel Melaka Malacca City
- Novotel Melaka Hotel Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When I made my booking on Expedia, it was reflected that free breakfast was provided. The counter lady also told us that we were eligible for free breakfast. But the breakfast counter told us that we aren’t eligible. There was food left at our door when we came and it wasn’t clean up even when we left the next day.