- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hatten Square
- 10 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
- 12 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center
- 13 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Malacca City, Rosa Malacca is in the city centre. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Hatten Square. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Hatten Square - 10 min walk
- A Famosa - 12 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall - 12 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center - 13 min walk
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall - 14 min walk
- Where to eat
- Bica & Co – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 100.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 28 for adults and MYR 14 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Rosa Malacca Hotel
- Rosa Malacca Malacca City
- Rosa Malacca Hotel Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I like the atmosphere ie room and the bar and the shower worked well. I would like to have more vegetables in breakfast.