- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rosa Malacca
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Family Suite, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premier Room, Multiple Beds, City View
About this area
Located in Malacca City, Rosa Malacca is in the city centre. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Hatten Square. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Hatten Square - 10 min walk
- A Famosa - 12 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall - 12 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center - 13 min walk
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall - 14 min walk
- Where to eat
- Bica & Co – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 100.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 28 for adults and MYR 14 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Rosa Malacca Hotel
- Rosa Malacca Malacca City
- Rosa Malacca Hotel Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities