- Sky Tower Melaka
- 11 min walk
- The Shore Oceanarium
- 11 min walk
- Little India
- 12 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Malacca City, The Pines Melaka is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo.
- Sky Tower Melaka - 11 min walk
- The Shore Oceanarium - 11 min walk
- Little India - 12 min walk
- Red Square - 19 min walk
- Jonker Street Night Market - 19 min walk
About this property
The Pines Melaka
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 41.79 for adults and MYR 20.88 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pines Melaka Hotel Malacca
- Pines Melaka Hotel
- Pines Melaka Malacca
- The Pines Melaka Hotel
- The Pines Melaka Malacca City
- The Pines Melaka Hotel Malacca City
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The room was dirty. Bed sheets was not changed and it smell...so disgusting. I couldn’t sleep properly the whole nite. The toilet also smell, the room was practically not clean and they just sell to customer. The buffet breakfast was okay only. Will not come back ever, first and last!