- Hatten Square
- 5 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
- 7 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center
- 7 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Malacca City, The Straits Hotel & Suites is in the historical district. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Hatten Square and Jonker Street Night Market. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Hatten Square - 5 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall - 7 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center - 7 min walk
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- A Famosa - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
The Straits Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 80.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 34 for adults and MYR 18 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Straits Hotel Malacca
- Straits Hotel
- The Straits & Suites
- The Straits Hotel & Suites Hotel
- The Straits Hotel & Suites Malacca City
- The Straits Hotel & Suites Hotel Malacca City
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Over rated for King sized suites. Felt like staying in normal room but paying suite price. Only area is bigger, that's all.