OK so far so good
- Hatten Square
- 5 min walk
- A Famosa
- 6 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
- 7 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Mari-Mari Guesthouse is located in Malacca City. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Hatten Square and Jonker Street Night Market. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Hatten Square - 5 min walk
- A Famosa - 6 min walk
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall - 7 min walk
- Mahkota Medical Center - 8 min walk
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: MYR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mari Mari
- ZEN Rooms Mari Mari Guesthouse
- Mari-Mari Guesthouse Guesthouse
- Mari-Mari Guesthouse Malacca City
- Mari-Mari Guesthouse Guesthouse Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The rubber hose at toilet need to change and also hose water heater not working well. The rest is good.