Mallow Hotels from SG$107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Mallow, which is also known for its sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Blarney Castle, Blarney Stone and St. Anne's Shandon Church.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Mallow
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mallow
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mallow Station. Mallow might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mallow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 1034 millimetres of rain falls on Mallow each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C