Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mannargudi has to offer. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places to see around the area.
Dressing for Mannargudi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 838 millimetres of rain falls on Mannargudi each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F