- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Elizabeth Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Budget Single Room
Budget Twin Room
Economy Double Room
Shared Dormitory - 10 Beds
Shared Dormitory - 8 Beds
Shared Dormitory - 6 Beds
Shared Dormitory - 4 Beds
Female Dormitory - 8 Beds
About this area
In the city centre, Elizabeth Hostel is in an area with good shopping. Federation Square and Eureka Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal. SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel are not to be missed.
- Queen Victoria Market - 3 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 7 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 11 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 16 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 16 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 5 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 18 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 25 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 30.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 15 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This place was so bad we booked another hotel and moved immediately. We had booked a private room and there were still used condoms in the bin, and everything looked grotty (we didn’t even sit down). The toilets were broken, dirty and lacking toilet paper. DO NOT STAY HERE.