- Bourke Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 4 min walk
- Federation Square
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Victoria Hotel Melbourne is in an area with good shopping. Federation Square and Eureka Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bourke Street Mall and Flinders Lane. SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Parliament Station is 8 minutes by foot and Melbourne Central Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Bourke Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 4 min walk
- Federation Square - 6 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 7 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 8 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 7 min walk
- Parliament Station - 8 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mister Munro – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Vic's Bar and Pool Room – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Victoria Hotel Melbourne
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Styles Melbourne Victoria Hotel
- ibis Styles Melbourne Victoria
- Victoria Hotel Melbourne
- ibis Styles Melbourne The Victoria Hotel
- The Victoria Melbourne
- The Victoria Hotel Melbourne Hotel
- The Victoria Hotel Melbourne Melbourne
- The Victoria Hotel Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Enjoy our recent stay at Victoria Hotel. 2 min walk to CBD, with plenty of shops and eateries. Chadstone shopping centre free bus 5 min walk down the hill and Rod Laver close by. Staff check in good, but girl at check out certainly didn’t make you feel valued in any way. Room was nice with a queen and single. Only issue was noisy air con so luckily we could open windows slightly and slept with air con off. Noisy taps in shower but no big deal. Bed comfy and pillow not too hard.