Nakhon Sawan Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Nakhon Sawan
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakhon Sawan has to offer including the aquarium, spas and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, university setting and rivers. In Nakhon Sawan, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Nakhon Sawan
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Nakhon Sawan Pak Nam Pho Station, Nakhon Sawan Station or Nakhon Sawan Bung Borapret Station. Nakhon Sawan may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nakhon Sawan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- About 1144 millimetres of rain falls on Nakhon Sawan each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C