Naypyidaw Hotels from SG$48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Mar,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Naypyidaw has to offer including the temples, zoo and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theatre, water parks and golf courses.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Naypyidaw
- The closest major airport is in Naypyidaw (NYT-Naypyidaw Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Naypyidaw
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Naypyidaw is 99 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C