Visitors can enjoy all that Neumuenster has to offer including the forests, zoo and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and sporting events.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Neumuenster
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 30.4 mi (49 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) away
Getting around Neumuenster
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Neumünster Station, Neumünster Süd Station or Neumünster Stadtwald Station. Neumuenster may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Neumuenster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Neumuenster each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C