Overview of Villa Inle Boutique Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Lake Front Single Villa
Villa, Garden View
About this area
Located in Nyaungshwe, Villa Inle Boutique Resort is in a rural location and on a lake. Maing Thauk and Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inle Lake. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.
- Inle Lake - 1 min walk
- Yadana Manaung Padoda - 15 min drive
- Maing Thauk - 16 min drive
- Red Mountain Estate Vineyards and Winery - 25 min drive
- Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery - 27 min drive
- Heho (HEH) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Villa Inle Boutique Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 90.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Excellent luxury hotel, relaxing environment
The hotel has a relaxing atmosphere, the rooms and the food are superb. Staff is mega friendly.
Pros: Staff, room, views,
Location: Visit Inle lake, one of the most amazing places on south east Asia!