Overview of Oakland Airport Executive Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free airport shuttle
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard Area
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Tower
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Courtyard Area
About this area
Located in Oakland, Oakland Airport Executive Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Oakland Museum of California and Fox Theater are cultural highlights and Oakland Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Arena or RingCentral Coliseum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Oakland travel guide
- Rolling Loud Festival - 3 min drive
- San Francisco Bay - 4 min drive
- Oracle Arena - 7 min drive
- RingCentral Coliseum - 8 min drive
- Jack London Square - 11 min drive
- Coliseum-Oakland Airport Station - 2 min drive
- Coliseum Station - 3 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro 150 – Restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Oakland Airport Executive Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 7 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10.66 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The manager was so nice ! I forgot his name , I think it’s Adrin. ( sorry ! ) I had traveled early and was worried about my stay and he did his best to make sure I was taken care of . He literally did his best to make sure I was not left stranded alone and gave me the best service ! If I ever come to Oakland, il definitely come back here . The hotel was very clean , organized and peaceful . The service was just behind amazing ! Shout out to the restaurant they have there , really good nachos .