Search Bed and Breakfast in Okinawa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Okinawa
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Okinawa
HOTEL AQUA CITTA NAHA by WBF
Reviewed on 10 Jan,2021
Reviewed on 30 Oct,2020
Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on 29 Nov,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Okinawa?
If you want to find some accommodation with fewer rooms than a hotel and a cosy environment, a bed and breakfast may be the perfect thing for your holiday to Okinawa. You'll find 727 types of accommodation and 4 B&Bs for your stay in Okinawa. When you want to explore the surroundings in Okinawa, Naha City Museum of History and Tsuboya Pottery Museum are a couple notable museums worth visiting.
How to pack for the weather in Okinawa
If you're trying to decide when might be the best time to visit Okinawa, we've collected some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1289 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and night-time temperatures average 13°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and night-time averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
Travellers enjoy Okinawa for its beautiful beaches and major shopping area. If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Yomitan Gala and Stone Mountain Observatory. You should put Ikei Island and Okinawa Prefectural Office on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Okinawa for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Scuba diving
- Historical sites
Transport options in and around Okinawa
Fly into Naha (OKA), which is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.