Budget Hostels from SG$31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Okinawa
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Dec,2019
Other property types in Okinawa
Reviewed on 30 Oct,2020
HOTEL AQUA CITTA NAHA by WBF
Reviewed on 10 Jan,2021
Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa
Reviewed on 18 Dec,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find somewhere affordable to stay in Okinawa, one of the 43 hostels here could be a great choice for you. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Okinawa for a lower cost, so you can save your money for going out. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its museums, and the island views create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Okinawa?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23° C and night-time temperatures average 13° C
- April-June: 31° C is the daytime average and 17° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32° C and night-time averages are around 22° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 14° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1289 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Okinawa?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Ikei Island
- Midorigaoka Park
- Fukushu-en Garden
- Naha City Museum of History
- Tsuboya Pottery Museum
- Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum
- Shiseibyo Temple
- Naminouegu Shrine
- Kinjo Stone-Paved Road
Overall, Okinawa is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Scuba diving
- Historical sites
How to Get to Okinawa and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Naha (OKA), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away from the city centre. After you've arrived, you might want to use public transport during your trip. You can take advantage of metro transport at Kenchomae Station, Asahibashi Station and Tsubogawa Station.