Olhuveli Hotels from SG$49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 7 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug,2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Olhuveli, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Olhuveli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- Average annual rainfall for Olhuveli is 1909 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas November and October are often coldest, averaging 25°C