- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of De Akker Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Self-catering Unit 6
Self-catering Unit 7
Luxury Queen Room 5
Luxury Twin/King room 4
Triple Room 3
Family Room 2
Luxury King/Twin Room 1
About this area
Located in Oudtshoorn, De Akker Guest House is near the boardwalk. Oudtshoorn Suspension Bridge and Arbeidsgenot are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cango Caves and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. Cango Wildlife Ranch and Safari Ostrich Show Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central location.
- Oudtshoorn Suspension Bridge - 1 min walk
- Arbeidsgenot - 8 min walk
- Cango Wildlife Ranch - 3 min drive
- Oudtshoorn Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Safari Ostrich Show Farm - 6 min drive
- George (GRJ) - 59 min drive
About this property
De Akker Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 100.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500.00 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We stayed at De Akker Guesthouse when visiting the Cango Caves and Ostrich Farm. The property is conveniently located in Oudtshoorn town centre and within walking distance to restaurants and shops. It is clean and has everything you need. Highly recommended and great value.