I'll cut to the chase with the pros and cons.
1. In very central and quiet location in Paris (Literally 2-4 minute walk to the Louvre, the gardens and the Seinne river) .
2. Lots of restaurants and cafes nearby.
3. Concierge and Reception is on point, very quick and friendly. You can exchange money at the reception as well for rates that are much better than doing so outside.
1. We got the deluxe room at around $400-500 a night.. it is tiny! The bathroom is super tight, like it can only fit one person. The toilet area is super tight... you'll knock over the hanging roll of toilet paper everytime.. the hooks to dry your bath towels are literally right above the toilet... not good since they dont hang well.
2. The shampoo and shower gel are horrible.. they smell sour.
3. The shower door leaks... your floor will be drenched if you open the doors out and the rubber guards get displaced.
4. House keeping will just barge in without knocking...
5. I called for more coffee (They give you two packs of instant Nescafe) and waited for 15 minutes, called again and waited 10 minutes (They said they would send somebody up that instant) and finally just went out of my room to find a housekeeper myself.
6. They have a fitness center... its basically a treadmill, a bike, a stairmaster, 2 dumbbells of different weights, 2 kettle bells of different weights, a bench, and some weird Kinesis cable machine..