- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Suite, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 3 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Palais Garnier and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights, while Grand Palais is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Les Halles - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Château Landon Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 7 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 36 min drive
About this property
ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Convenient location, building needs renovation
The location of the hotel was pretty good, as it was not far from Gare Du Nord (we arrived from London via Eurostar train). The staff were helpful and pleasant, but the condition of the room was a little disappointing. The back of the bathroom door was peeling at the bottom, the room carpet felt grimy and mouldy, and the window could not be open fully.