- Place de la Concorde
- 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Place de la Concorde - 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 13 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Concorde Station - 5 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sur Mesure – Open on selected days. Reservations required.
- Camelia – Open daily.
- L'Honore – Open daily.
About this property
Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 47 and EUR 58 for adults, and EUR 23 and EUR 23 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 285 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mandarin Oriental Paris Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Paris
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel Paris
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Paris
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Palace
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Palace Paris
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This used to be spectacular meticulous property but it has gone downhill. The lobby smelled like sewage one night we asked for a garbage can for a room several times but have never showed up lots of little things make this not a five star property anymore