- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Grand Palais and Lido are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or Stade Roland Garros. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Dupleix Station is just steps away and La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle Station is 5 minutes by foot.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champ de Mars - 13 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 13 min walk
- Les Invalides - 5 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 10 min drive
- Grand Palais - 11 min drive
- Dupleix Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 3 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 27 min drive
About this property
Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location, affordable, but hotel is dated I would rate the property 3 stars.