- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Novotel Paris Est
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, View
Family Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Bagnolet, Novotel Paris Est is connected to a shopping centre. Place de la Nation and Place de la Bastille are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Gallieni Station is 3 minutes by foot and Croix de Chavaux Station is 4 minutes.Visit our Bagnolet travel guide
- Hospital Robert-Debre - 3 min drive
- Zenith de Paris - 4 min drive
- Grande halle de la Villette - 5 min drive
- Philharmonie de Paris - 5 min drive
- AccorHotels Arena - 16 min drive
- Gallieni Station - 3 min walk
- Pantin Station - 5 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Novotel Cafe – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- L'Instant Nomade – Serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Novotel Paris Est
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.84 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff, hotel exterior and lobby looks renovated, but the rooms are quite old and needing upgrading. the room is too hot, aircondition does not work. the window cannot be opened. staff cannot do anything about it.