Pato Branco Hotels from SG$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pato Branco
Visitors to Pato Branco are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Pato Branco, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Francisco Beltrao (FBE-Paulo Abdala), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pato Branco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Pato Branco gets about 1558 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 26°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 9°F