- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Ocean View
Family Suite, Balcony, Garden View
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Pool Access, Pool View
About this area
Located on the beach, Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa is in Sattahip's Na Chom Thian neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jomtien Beach and Pattaya Beach, while Cartoon Network Amazone and Pattaya Beach Road are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Underwater World Pattaya and Hard Rock Cafe.Visit our Sattahip travel guide
- Cartoon Network Amazone - 3 min drive
- Buddha Mountain - 8 min drive
- Pattaya Floating Market - 9 min drive
- Jomtien Beach - 9 min drive
- Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden - 9 min drive
- Sattahip Yanasangwararam Station - 17 min walk
- Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- 609 Kitchen – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pebbles Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1600.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 680 for adults and THB 340 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 353 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Renaissance Pattaya & Sattahip
- Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa Hotel
- Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa Sattahip
- Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa Hotel Sattahip
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort