Visitors to Petitcodiac are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Petitcodiac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the nighttime average to be -14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Petitcodiac is 41 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -13°F