Philadelphia Hotels from SG$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Philadelphia, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and university vibe. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its theatres, sporting events and live music. Top sights in the city include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall and Reading Terminal Market.
- There are 430 hotels and other accommodation options in Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.8 mi (19 km) away
Getting around Philadelphia
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Philadelphia is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including City Hall Station, 13th St. Station and Walnut Locust Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Philadelphia 30th St Station, Philadelphia University City Station or Philadelphia Temple University Station.
Dressing for Philadelphia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Philadelphia is 1053 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Philadelphia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Philadelphia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Philadelphia?
What's the best hotel for families in Philadelphia?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Philadelphia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Philadelphia?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Philadelphia?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Philadelphia?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Philadelphia?
What's the best accommodation in Philadelphia to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Philadelphia?
Recent Reviews in Philadelphia
More trip options
- Hotels in Philadelphia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Philadelphia Airport
- Areas of Philadelphia
- Hotels near Philadelphia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Philadelphia
- More Hotel Options in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Philadelphia
- Hotels Near Philadelphia
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends