- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Independence Monument
- 9 min walk
- AEON Mall
- 11 min walk
- Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument
- 17 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Hotel Records is located in Phnom Penh. Independence Monument and Royal Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Riverside and AEON Mall.
- Independence Monument - 9 min walk
- AEON Mall - 11 min walk
- Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument - 17 min walk
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum - 18 min walk
- NagaWorld Casino - 19 min walk
- Phnom Penh Railway Station - 3 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Records Aparthotel
- Hotel Records Phnom Penh
- Hotel Records Aparthotel Phnom Penh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely modern hotel with excellent young staff who are courteous and attentive. Only stayed 1 night but the service was excellent.