Visitors can enjoy all that Porongurup has to offer including the wineries and parks. In Porongurup, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Albany, WA (ALH), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Porongurup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 25°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Porongurup is 712 millimetres
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C