Visiting Prince George
Visitors to Prince George are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries, rivers and university setting.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Prince George
- The closest major airport is in Prince George, BC (YXS), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Prince George
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Prince George Station. Prince George might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Prince George
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the night-time average
- Prince George gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C