Puerto Boyacá Hotels from SG$42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Puerto Boyaca
Visitors to Puerto Boyaca are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Puerto Boyaca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puerto Boyaca is 109 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 23°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 12°F