Overview of Residence Inn Pullman
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Pullman, Residence Inn Pullman is next to a golf course and near the airport. The Codger Pole and Perkins House and Cabin are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Camas Prairie Winery and Wawawai Canyon Winery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Martin Stadium or Kibbie Dome. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- Beasley Coliseum - 10 min walk
- Martin Stadium - 18 min walk
- Nica Gallery - 7 min drive
- Museum of Anthropology - 8 min drive
- Appaloosa Horse Museum - 11 min drive
- Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional) - 4 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn Pullman
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I'm glad they were open and could see they were taking appropriate precautions during the virus outbeak.