Pushkar Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Feb,2018
Reviewed on 1 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 14 Nov,2019
Visitors to Pushkar are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, lakeside setting and festivals. In Pushkar, there are 59 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Pushkar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 609 millimetres of rain falls on Pushkar each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C